Didn't See That Coming... Didn't See That Coming...

Heh

Surprisingly, I didn't see that coming. Was pretty funny. But the drawing style was a bit of a let down I'm afraid. Still, nice work :)

Drawz StopMotion2 -al3xx- Drawz StopMotion2 -al3xx-

Cool ^_^

I liked it. Nice work! Perhaps a little more frames wold have been good here and there, and BOLDER hand movement so people can really see the motion. But it was great, nice work =D

al3xx responds:

Thanks alot and whats bolder hand movement...

TANKMEN .5 TANKMEN .5

Cool ^_^

Haha, nice work, like your others it's very well done. I like how it ties in with Tankmen 1. Keep it up =D

Pico Blast Pico Blast

Excellent

I finally beat it =) heh, 4 attempts. Loved the rescue from the rest of the NG characters, nice touch.

'Best' weapon I got was fire + spread, but I preferred missiles, was the range supposed to be ridiculously short?

Anyway, nice game, enjoyed it thoroughly, your boss battles are highly engaging, Castle Crashing the Beard was a fine example, and now this. Good stuff :)

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Hahaha, excellent!

Seriously, nice job guys. Very fun game, and surprisingly lots to do, I love the level up thing, after a few tries I figured out how to beat it, a couple more and I got to the fab level. Good work :)

Ray's short drawing tut Ray's short drawing tut

Not too bad

I didn't find it so useful myself, because I draw anyway. But this is interesting for anyone just starting out I suppose. Good work,

MG - Outdoor Metal [Remak MG - Outdoor Metal [Remak

NICE!!!

This is fucking incredible, great game, great cover! I voted 5!

MusicWizard responds:

Thanks dude.

Valley of the damned Valley of the damned

I had to review this

It's pretty good! I honestly don't mind the vocals. It's nice to hear a new take on it, and he doesn't do a *terrible* job on the vocals. It was a nice listen ^_^. But of course, no one can expect him to sing as well as ZP.

Nightwasp responds:

Thanks for the comment. The vocals don't sound anywhere near as bad live, so i'm gonna blame this on a very poor mic!

OMG SLAYER OMG SLAYER

Cool

Not bad, I thought it was interesting, but yeah agreeing with MusicalTinker, the super high pitched feedback gets to you a bit.

Good though =D