Pico Blast Pico Blast

Excellent

I finally beat it =) heh, 4 attempts. Loved the rescue from the rest of the NG characters, nice touch.

'Best' weapon I got was fire + spread, but I preferred missiles, was the range supposed to be ridiculously short?

Anyway, nice game, enjoyed it thoroughly, your boss battles are highly engaging, Castle Crashing the Beard was a fine example, and now this. Good stuff :)

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Hahaha, excellent!

Seriously, nice job guys. Very fun game, and surprisingly lots to do, I love the level up thing, after a few tries I figured out how to beat it, a couple more and I got to the fab level. Good work :)

Ray's short drawing tut Ray's short drawing tut

Not too bad

I didn't find it so useful myself, because I draw anyway. But this is interesting for anyone just starting out I suppose. Good work,

Uncheatable mouse avoider Uncheatable mouse avoider

How to cheat

Excellent work, you have a good system for avoiding cheats, however you can still teleport with the right click provided you don't have any walls form point A to B, takes a few clicks but if you go from corner to corner using the right click cheat then it works.

Otherwise it's good. Nice job.

Newgrounds Hold'em Newgrounds Hold'em

Good stuff

Nicely put together game, good graphics that go very well with the newgrounds theme (duh). I would reccomend a way to play the game so you can't see all the other hands? So it could be like a game against A.I poker players. I'm not much of a scripter so i don't know if that would be hard or not ;)

All in all great stuff.

Denvish responds:

Would be possible, yeah. Hadn't even considered it since this is the way that Hold'em is generally played on casino sites. Maybe I'll do another version at some point.

Bomb Land! Bomb Land!

Sucked fairly

Sorry but this game isn't too hot at all, The graphics look like they were throw together in about an hour and it all just looked plain ugly, Also very glitchy. Try harder on your next game.

And don't beg for sympathy because you're a little kid, That's just childish and noobish. Good luck next time,

Bit Crusher - Mad Style Bit Crusher - Mad Style

I remember this :D

I reviewed your original bit crusher aaages back when that was in the portal :) great sequel, I see you have ditched the cartoonsmart heads ;)

ChromeShark responds:

Yeh I've come on a bit since CartoonSmart heads. Thanks for your review.

ThiefBaum's World ThiefBaum's World

I'm in the top 25!

I really like this game, i tend not to like catching games but this was fun and challenging enough to get a good vote from me! I lost at somethingawful round 2 though...It does get really hard! heh.

Nice game, well done

Top Fish Top Fish

OK

It was acually an ok game considering the filesize, however a little more attention to detail would be nice? some sound and maybe anmation on the fist rather than having them just float around as an image, also when your fishy turns he kind of jumps position, so you might have to fix that.

all in all, not bad *protects*

Abtoons responds:

thanks.. a fair review, i noticed the jumping thing myself but i couldnt fix it..anyone help me out?

Dodge Bot Dodge Bot

hehe

kept me entertained for a while, nice work. i love the little guy :)

Eamon-Shottonfffffff responds: